Unobtainium - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unobtainium - Minecraft Server

Minecraft Server Forums

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Unobtainium's forum! Please read the rules and be respectful to everyone. If you need any ideas for something to build, check out the suggestions forum. Have fun!

problem with hackers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
d3450

d3450

problem with hackers Empty
PostSubject: problem with hackers   problem with hackers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:20 am

i have just signed on and have seen a hacker noclipping and i was like lol and banned him. i do think that our server will have no protection against griefers if they have the noclip hack and as the game is growing and the hacks are being shared more the problems are being caused to dedicated servers like this one.
Back to top Go down
ryft

ryft

PostSubject: Re: problem with hackers   problem with hackers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:43 am

Yeah there is nothing we can do about it except keep an eye out for it. Will just have to wait and see if Notch can come up for a way to block hackers from doing this.
Back to top Go down
Cartmanblues

PostSubject: Re: problem with hackers   problem with hackers Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 10:13 pm

Yeah i took a break while I was eating dinner so I was standing there idle. I come back and this guy's griefing the glass part of the adminblock bridge. I was like MEGABAN. Definitely a hacker
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: problem with hackers   problem with hackers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

problem with hackers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unobtainium - Minecraft Server :: General Discussions-
Jump to: