Unobtainium - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unobtainium - Minecraft Server

Minecraft Server Forums

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Unobtainium's forum! Please read the rules and be respectful to everyone. If you need any ideas for something to build, check out the suggestions forum. Have fun!

Seriously what the fuck

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
d3450

d3450

Seriously what the fuck Empty
PostSubject: Seriously what the fuck   Seriously what the fuck Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:24 am

i just logged onto the server and had to climb my way out through solid stone from the bottom of the map No No
whoever did this it wasn't funny...
Back to top Go down
pressure77

PostSubject: Reset Spawn   Seriously what the fuck Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:22 pm

Yeah, it looks like someone moved spawn to the far side of the map, underground, for no explainable reason. If we're so worried about griefers, I can't imagine this is the way to solve the problem. Whoever moved spawn, you've left us open to all sorts of attacks. I'll be moving it back, unless someone wants it there for some reason.
Back to top Go down
ryft

ryft

PostSubject: Re: Seriously what the fuck   Seriously what the fuck Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 7:51 pm

This issue has been resolved and was the result of a renegade OP. Refer to this post for details.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seriously what the fuck   Seriously what the fuck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seriously what the fuck
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unobtainium - Minecraft Server :: Technical Issues-
Jump to: