Unobtainium - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unobtainium - Minecraft Server

Minecraft Server Forums

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Unobtainium's forum! Please read the rules and be respectful to everyone. If you need any ideas for something to build, check out the suggestions forum. Have fun!

Mbloker's stuffy stuff.

Go down 
+3
mechmanai
gsf600y
Mbloker
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mbloker

Mbloker

Mbloker's stuffy stuff. Empty
PostSubject: Mbloker's stuffy stuff.   Mbloker's stuffy stuff. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:29 am

I would have a picture of all the things that i have done...But i don't know how to take a screnn shot. So if any of you would be so kind as too tell me i will be very happy to show you all.

P.S. I was bored so i made a giaint number 2 pencil. Sleep
Back to top Go down
gsf600y

gsf600y

PostSubject: Re: Mbloker's stuffy stuff.   Mbloker's stuffy stuff. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:42 pm

Whilst playing the game, hit ALT+PRINTSCREEN buttons.
Then open up your favourite photo/drawing software, like MSPaint or Photoshop, and hit CTRL+V to paste your screenshot in.
Edit as you see fit.
Then save the screenshot as a .JPG file
Then go to http://tinypic.com/ and upload your JPG file. The website will provide you with a URL to your image.
Then just insert the image on the forums, but hitting the button above to insert an image.

Alles klar? Wunderbar! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mbloker

Mbloker

PostSubject: Re: Mbloker's stuffy stuff.   Mbloker's stuffy stuff. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:59 pm

kk, thanks.
Back to top Go down
Mbloker

Mbloker

PostSubject: Re: Mbloker's stuffy stuff.   Mbloker's stuffy stuff. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:36 pm

Link and His Triforce
Mbloker's stuffy stuff. 2i8j8qo

The pencil i did last night being bored.
Mbloker's stuffy stuff. If8l8k
Back to top Go down
Mbloker

Mbloker

PostSubject: Re: Mbloker's stuffy stuff.   Mbloker's stuffy stuff. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:09 am

I put a game on the gameboy. Instead of just a name..... =)
Mbloker's stuffy stuff. Jt6kuc

My medeorite made out of Adminium. XP
It looks better from the ground.
If anyone wants to modify it in anyway please post on here and let me see what you are doing. =)
Mbloker's stuffy stuff. 142utf
Back to top Go down
mechmanai

mechmanai

PostSubject: Re: Mbloker's stuffy stuff.   Mbloker's stuffy stuff. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 11:08 am

Someone finished the Gameboy?

I was told that someone began work on it, but I had no idea that someone FINISHED it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Dylan_Is_Confused
Mbloker

Mbloker

PostSubject: Re: Mbloker's stuffy stuff.   Mbloker's stuffy stuff. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:31 pm

the back is not done yet tho'
Back to top Go down
TRICK

TRICK

PostSubject: Re: Mbloker's stuffy stuff.   Mbloker's stuffy stuff. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 2:38 pm

Yea a few of us worked on it last night(Me Snipey and Pressure, Ryft supervised lol) and got most of it done. The "Name" was the only thing left of a comment written on the screen. We were debating on wat to put on the screen but it looks like Mbloker took the job up of deciding what to put and did it herself. Thanx Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.camancheclan.com
Mbloker

Mbloker

PostSubject: Re: Mbloker's stuffy stuff.   Mbloker's stuffy stuff. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:34 pm

TRICK wrote:
Yea a few of us worked on it last night(Me Snipey and Pressure, Ryft supervised lol) and got most of it done. The "Name" was the only thing left of a comment written on the screen. We were debating on wat to put on the screen but it looks like Mbloker took the job up of deciding what to put and did it herself. Thanx Very Happy

No problem, It was the least i could do. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Mbloker

Mbloker

PostSubject: Re: Mbloker's stuffy stuff.   Mbloker's stuffy stuff. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:15 pm

This is peach, Not the fruit.
Mbloker's stuffy stuff. Xd9het
Back to top Go down
d3450

d3450

PostSubject: Re: Mbloker's stuffy stuff.   Mbloker's stuffy stuff. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:37 am

The hair looks cool with a green streak Razz
Back to top Go down
Mbloker

Mbloker

PostSubject: Re: Mbloker's stuffy stuff.   Mbloker's stuffy stuff. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:42 pm

Thank you. i was doing it with gold and then i saw that the 'crown' was gold so i switched it up. =) Hey if link can have pink hair why can't Peach have green?? lol
Back to top Go down
ryft

ryft

PostSubject: Re: Mbloker's stuffy stuff.   Mbloker's stuffy stuff. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:23 pm

Very nice. =) That pose makes her look like shes upset and is praying for someone to die. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mbloker

Mbloker

PostSubject: Re: Mbloker's stuffy stuff.   Mbloker's stuffy stuff. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:25 pm

Well thats the way it was on the image i was refering too. XP
Back to top Go down
pressure77

PostSubject: alternative prntscrn   Mbloker's stuffy stuff. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:59 pm

A freeware program I've found to be immensely useful for taking screencaps is Jing. You set any button to be your hotkey. When you push this hotkey, you click-and-drag to set paramaters for the screencap, then select whether you want to capture a picture or a video from these paramaters. If you choose to take a video, it gives you a countdown and begins to record. When you're done recording or taking the picture (you can add highlighter, text, or arrows to the picture), you it asks whether you want to save it to your hard drive or upload it to a free screencast account, which will quickly upload and automatically copy the URL to your clipboard.

It's so very convenient for any sort of screen capturing. The video taken isn't of the best frame rate, but has pretty good quality.
I used Jing to capture the Graphical Bug video here.
Back to top Go down
Mbloker

Mbloker

PostSubject: Re: Mbloker's stuffy stuff.   Mbloker's stuffy stuff. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:44 pm

....... Shocked ...Cool! =)
Back to top Go down
Mbloker

Mbloker

PostSubject: Re: Mbloker's stuffy stuff.   Mbloker's stuffy stuff. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 8:18 pm

My new and improved meteor [thanks to Trick!]
Mbloker's stuffy stuff. Szzkmg
Mbloker's stuffy stuff. Jg6tdg
Mbloker's stuffy stuff. O9n91j
Mbloker's stuffy stuff. 2bwi05
Mbloker's stuffy stuff. 292kygh
Mbloker's stuffy stuff. 2w5ksig
Mbloker's stuffy stuff. 15gxz5k
Back to top Go down
mechmanai

mechmanai

PostSubject: Re: Mbloker's stuffy stuff.   Mbloker's stuffy stuff. Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 5:23 pm

Yay, my UBOA is still there <3
Back to top Go down
Mbloker

Mbloker

PostSubject: Re: Mbloker's stuffy stuff.   Mbloker's stuffy stuff. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:10 am

??
Back to top Go down
mechmanai

mechmanai

PostSubject: Re: Mbloker's stuffy stuff.   Mbloker's stuffy stuff. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:27 pm

The thing, besides your meteorite
Back to top Go down
Mbloker

Mbloker

PostSubject: Re: Mbloker's stuffy stuff.   Mbloker's stuffy stuff. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 11:06 pm

Ahhh, got it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mbloker's stuffy stuff.   Mbloker's stuffy stuff. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mbloker's stuffy stuff.
Page 1 of 1