Unobtainium - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unobtainium - Minecraft Server

Minecraft Server Forums

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Unobtainium's forum! Please read the rules and be respectful to everyone. If you need any ideas for something to build, check out the suggestions forum. Have fun!

Hello, I believe you all will find this interesting.

Go down 
+6
conedawg
TRICK
Mbloker
gsf600y
pressure77
mechmanai
10 posters
AuthorMessage
mechmanai

mechmanai

Hello, I believe you all will find this interesting. Empty
PostSubject: Hello, I believe you all will find this interesting.   Hello, I believe you all will find this interesting. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 6:57 pm

Yes, I know, I may be new here, and my suggestion may go unnoticed, but that's fine.

But let me get down to business, I recently came acrossed this

Hello, I believe you all will find this interesting. 125042808881

As you can see, it has all the basic instructions for making it 3D, so I assume it would be rather grand looking in Unobtainium, although this is a rather large project, I'm willing to make it if others help.

I believe we could find something for the cartridge on the back of the gameboy, and then re-create a famous video game scene on the screen, or make it tetris, either way, I believe this would be a project we would all benefit from.

Like I previously stated, I will not be angry, not discouraged if my suggestion goes unnoticed, I'm new here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Dylan_Is_Confused
pressure77

PostSubject: verily!   Hello, I believe you all will find this interesting. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 8:34 pm

This does seem like a cool project!

I counted it out, and the entire thing would end up being 72x120x30 blocks, but really doesn't seem
like it'd take a lot of time.

The only problem is allocating a place for it.

I've been thinking about removing a building or two that don't serve any purpose, look bad, and were made by a user who never comes back (in particular, xXx's corner building.
Back to top Go down
gsf600y

gsf600y

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I believe you all will find this interesting.   Hello, I believe you all will find this interesting. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 12:33 am

Great idea, I like it!
Back to top Go down
Mbloker

Mbloker

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I believe you all will find this interesting.   Hello, I believe you all will find this interesting. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 1:17 am

I do so too like it. It will bring out a younger side of all of us. lol =)
Back to top Go down
gsf600y

gsf600y

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I believe you all will find this interesting.   Hello, I believe you all will find this interesting. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 6:31 am

Have any of you "youngsters" actually played on the original shape gameboy?
I once played Mario Golf for sooo long, the batteries drained right down.
I turned the volume off, and the brightness right up, and eventually, the batteries exploded the back off the gameboy, spitting chemical gunk all over the place.
Scared the living daylights out of me Shocked
Back to top Go down
TRICK

TRICK

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I believe you all will find this interesting.   Hello, I believe you all will find this interesting. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 7:11 am

Yea went through three of em. I even was excited when they started making em in color(not the gameboy color but the plastic) and bought a new one cuz it was black.
Back to top Go down
http://www.camancheclan.com
Mbloker

Mbloker

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I believe you all will find this interesting.   Hello, I believe you all will find this interesting. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:56 pm

Wow, No I'm not THAT old. lol. I'm only 19.

And my brother allways got to get the cool new game systems. Suspect But thats ok because when he was not around i played them for myself. Cool
Back to top Go down
mechmanai

mechmanai

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I believe you all will find this interesting.   Hello, I believe you all will find this interesting. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 3:00 pm

I would play Tetris all the time as a child, that and old space-shooter style games, those were the best.

But if someone starts building this, please leave a message here so I know, also, the general area where it is.

I do not have any hacks, so I cannot fly, that's why I'm asking.
Back to top Go down
Mbloker

Mbloker

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I believe you all will find this interesting.   Hello, I believe you all will find this interesting. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:17 pm

Aww. you could get the hax you know....
Back to top Go down
conedawg

conedawg

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I believe you all will find this interesting.   Hello, I believe you all will find this interesting. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:03 pm

that will be cool
Back to top Go down
SirGilgamesh

SirGilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I believe you all will find this interesting.   Hello, I believe you all will find this interesting. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:42 am

Mbloker wrote:
Aww. you could get the hax you know....

I've given him the flying hack before, it just breaks Minecraft/Java till he turns it off.

I owned one of these "bricks" that was considered a gameboy. Boy did it go through batteries like no one else's business. xD Thankfully we got a GB Pocket which was much better (and lighter).

I like the idea Mech, I'll gladly help. ^^
Back to top Go down
mechmanai

mechmanai

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I believe you all will find this interesting.   Hello, I believe you all will find this interesting. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:15 am

Yeah, I have difficulty getting the hacks to work.

It causes Java to crash, it may have something to do with Firefox, I don't know, any help would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
ryft

ryft

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I believe you all will find this interesting.   Hello, I believe you all will find this interesting. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:51 pm

Try this... it usually works if the hack causes your game to freeze.

Load the hack like normal than go to Task Manager (ctrl+alt+del). Right click the flying.exe and click Go To Process. Right click what it highlights and set priority as low as it will go. If you want to load the flying exe with the lowest priority automatically, make a .txt document on your desktop and put this in it:

start /low (path and filename)

EXAMPLE:
start /low c:\flying\flying.exe

save the document as a .bat and run that instead of the .exe every time you want to load the hack. This is better for everyone because it runs perfectly fine on low priority and it takes a lot less CPU.
Back to top Go down
Snipey

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I believe you all will find this interesting.   Hello, I believe you all will find this interesting. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:58 pm

i have started the gameboy
Back to top Go down
pressure77

PostSubject: a real gameboy, for reference   Hello, I believe you all will find this interesting. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 8:46 pm

Hello, I believe you all will find this interesting. Gameboy

This is to clear things up. The speakers are lines, like in the sprite. The "Nintendo Gameboy" text is most definitely purple.
Back to top Go down
Mbloker

Mbloker

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I believe you all will find this interesting.   Hello, I believe you all will find this interesting. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:34 am

pressure77 wrote:
The "Nintendo Gameboy" text is most definitely purple.

SOOO The dark blue would work perfectly fine...Right??
Back to top Go down
pressure77

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I believe you all will find this interesting.   Hello, I believe you all will find this interesting. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:03 pm

Mbloker wrote:
pressure77 wrote:
The "Nintendo Gameboy" text is most definitely purple.

SOOO The dark blue would work perfectly fine...Right??
ಠ_ಠ
Back to top Go down
Mbloker

Mbloker

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I believe you all will find this interesting.   Hello, I believe you all will find this interesting. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 5:32 pm

What? I'm sorry if i was a couple HOURS late!
Back to top Go down
ryft

ryft

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I believe you all will find this interesting.   Hello, I believe you all will find this interesting. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:54 pm

Haha Mbloker you should have heard them going at it in Ventrilo. I told them I wish they would have discussed it in Minecraft so I could post the logs. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mbloker

Mbloker

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I believe you all will find this interesting.   Hello, I believe you all will find this interesting. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 1:38 pm

why? what did they say??
Back to top Go down
ryft

ryft

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I believe you all will find this interesting.   Hello, I believe you all will find this interesting. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 3:13 pm

oh I mean they were just arguing over the colors lol.
Back to top Go down
Mbloker

Mbloker

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I believe you all will find this interesting.   Hello, I believe you all will find this interesting. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 8:24 pm

lol, thats great. i wish i where able to get on vent....=/
Back to top Go down
Ninku

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I believe you all will find this interesting.   Hello, I believe you all will find this interesting. Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:13 am

Hmm. Blue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I believe you all will find this interesting.   Hello, I believe you all will find this interesting. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, I believe you all will find this interesting.
Page 1 of 1