Unobtainium - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unobtainium - Minecraft Server

Minecraft Server Forums

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Unobtainium's forum! Please read the rules and be respectful to everyone. If you need any ideas for something to build, check out the suggestions forum. Have fun!

Goodbye for now!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bjzaba

bjzaba

Goodbye for now! Empty
PostSubject: Goodbye for now!   Goodbye for now! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:03 am

Unfortunately I can't seem to log onto the server any more. Hopefully I will be able to in the future, but for now I think I might as well resign myself to the fact that I can't visit the map again. I really enjoyed my time being OP on the server, I loved the making stuff, exploring, and the great community.

Time to shop around for a new server Wink. If anyone wants to catch up I'll tell you where I eventually settle down.

Have fun guys, and DON'T FLOOD THE CAVERN!
Back to top Go down
http://brontosaurus.deviantart.com
bajuba

bajuba

Goodbye for now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye for now!   Goodbye for now! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:57 am

i think if you upgrade from dial-up it would work. If you can't then we will miss you and wait for you forever. we shall immortalize your works. And the banner kicks ass thanks!
Back to top Go down
bjzaba

bjzaba

Goodbye for now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye for now!   Goodbye for now! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:04 am

Already on ADSL. Oh well. To top it all off, when I log into any server now, I can look around, but cant move or talk! This really isn't my day...
Back to top Go down
http://brontosaurus.deviantart.com
ryft

ryft

Goodbye for now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye for now!   Goodbye for now! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:23 pm

Are you on a Mac? Apparently there is a problem with newer versions of Java on Macbooks with this game.. not sure what to do to fix it unless you rollback to an older Java version... which is sort of my bad for telling you to get the newest one haha. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
MoDx

Goodbye for now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye for now!   Goodbye for now! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:51 pm

WELCOME BACK MAN! cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Goodbye for now! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Goodbye for now!   Goodbye for now! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Goodbye for now!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unobtainium - Minecraft Server :: General Discussions-
Jump to: