Unobtainium - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unobtainium - Minecraft Server

Minecraft Server Forums

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Unobtainium's forum! Please read the rules and be respectful to everyone. If you need any ideas for something to build, check out the suggestions forum. Have fun!

Does anyone come on anymore?/Where is the server

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
mechmanai

mechmanai

Does anyone come on anymore?/Where is the server Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone come on anymore?/Where is the server   Does anyone come on anymore?/Where is the server Icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 6:47 pm

I mean seriously people?
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Dylan_Is_Confused
conedawg

conedawg

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone come on anymore?/Where is the server   Does anyone come on anymore?/Where is the server Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:46 am

i would but its never up when i try!
Back to top Go down
ryft

ryft

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone come on anymore?/Where is the server   Does anyone come on anymore?/Where is the server Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 11:40 am

Yeah yeah sorry I was sort of doing a test to see if it was still alive. Was waiting to see how long it would take for people to complain it was down lol. I'll keep it up for now as long as people are actually playing it.
Back to top Go down
mechmanai

mechmanai

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone come on anymore?/Where is the server   Does anyone come on anymore?/Where is the server Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 4:03 pm

Once more, I go, no one is on.
Back to top Go down
Mbloker

Mbloker

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone come on anymore?/Where is the server   Does anyone come on anymore?/Where is the server Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 4:04 pm

mechmanai wrote:
Once more, I go, no one is on.
i can't get on.
Back to top Go down
mechmanai

mechmanai

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone come on anymore?/Where is the server   Does anyone come on anymore?/Where is the server Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 4:06 pm

When I go to load the link that you sent me awhile ago, it goes and creates a single player map.

I really liked hanging out on the server with everyone, but it's never up.
Back to top Go down
Mbloker

Mbloker

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone come on anymore?/Where is the server   Does anyone come on anymore?/Where is the server Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 4:07 pm

huh, weird. it's down, because ryft has not reloaded it or whatever. so yeah. sorry.
Back to top Go down
mechmanai

mechmanai

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone come on anymore?/Where is the server   Does anyone come on anymore?/Where is the server Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 4:08 pm

That new picture of you, Mbloker, makes you look like my ex-girlfriend, Sherry.
Back to top Go down
Mbloker

Mbloker

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone come on anymore?/Where is the server   Does anyone come on anymore?/Where is the server Icon_minitimeTue Oct 06, 2009 6:24 pm

mechmanai wrote:
That new picture of you, Mbloker, makes you look like my ex-girlfriend, Sherry.
Shocked umm, ok. Should i change it??

I'mma change it.
Back to top Go down
mechmanai

mechmanai

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone come on anymore?/Where is the server   Does anyone come on anymore?/Where is the server Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 4:31 am

No, I don't mind, just making an observation
Back to top Go down
Smooz is

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone come on anymore?/Where is the server   Does anyone come on anymore?/Where is the server Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:16 am

I left a message in the sky near the spawn the other day, when the server was up. Sad to see it down again at the moment. I always try to go on unob when other servers are being crap and annoying. It's still the most fun server to go to and explore, imho.

Also, forgot my password for the forums. cant be bothered to change it right now.
Back to top Go down
Mbloker

Mbloker

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone come on anymore?/Where is the server   Does anyone come on anymore?/Where is the server Icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:12 pm

lol yeah.
Back to top Go down
ryft

ryft

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone come on anymore?/Where is the server   Does anyone come on anymore?/Where is the server Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 3:17 pm

Err.. yeah sorry... My ip changed and I forgot I had to change it in the dumb routers port forwarding settings. Sorry guys! Don't hate me! It should work now lol.
Back to top Go down
Mbloker

Mbloker

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone come on anymore?/Where is the server   Does anyone come on anymore?/Where is the server Icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 5:02 pm

lol k then.
Back to top Go down
LazySmoo

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone come on anymore?/Where is the server   Does anyone come on anymore?/Where is the server Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:06 am

Yay!

It never stops amusing me to walk around the old part of the map without hax on.

Unrelated: I spoke to Bjzaba last week. He quit minecraft completely a while ago. He'll be missed!
Back to top Go down
Mbloker

Mbloker

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone come on anymore?/Where is the server   Does anyone come on anymore?/Where is the server Icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:38 pm

Aww, yes he will be missed even tho' i did not get a chance to meet him on minecraft but once and that was not very long. =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone come on anymore?/Where is the server   Does anyone come on anymore?/Where is the server Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone come on anymore?/Where is the server
Page 1 of 1