Unobtainium - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unobtainium - Minecraft Server

Minecraft Server Forums

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Unobtainium's forum! Please read the rules and be respectful to everyone. If you need any ideas for something to build, check out the suggestions forum. Have fun!

Server Rules ~Updated 8/28!~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ryft

ryft

Server Rules ~Updated 8/28!~ Empty
PostSubject: Server Rules ~Updated 8/28!~   Server Rules ~Updated 8/28!~ Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:16 pm

Welcome to Unobtainium! Here are some basic rules for everyone to follow while playing on our server.

1. No griefing (destroying of anyone's work). If we catch this and it is obvious, it will result in an instant ban or IP ban. We have zero tolerance for this.

2. Please do not make anything too offensive. Examples are certain parts of human anatomy (should be obvious), swear words, offensive symbols (NO SWASTIKAS!), or anything that could be construed as prejudice or racist. If anyone is caught doing this, they will be asked to remove it. Failure to comply will result in a ban.

3. Do not beg to be an op. If you think you deserve to be an op, you must apply at this thread.

4. To avoid the server being overloaded with unfinished projects, there will be a limit of 1 week for anything that is not created. This means that if some is being created and stays in the same state for over a week, it is allowed to be destroyed. If you know ahead of time that you won't be able to finish it... you are going on a vacation, etc. you can let me know and I will make sure it is left alone.

I reserve the right to remove anyone's OP privileges, which I will never do without a valid reason. I am also the only one who is allowed to assign OPs. I will always consult my OPs and listen to other frequent players before I make any decisions on bans, opping/de-opping, the deletion of buildings, etc.

More rules will be added if we think of them. Enjoy your stay!
Back to top Go down

Server Rules ~Updated 8/28!~
Page 1 of 1