Unobtainium - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unobtainium - Minecraft Server

Minecraft Server Forums

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Unobtainium's forum! Please read the rules and be respectful to everyone. If you need any ideas for something to build, check out the suggestions forum. Have fun!

Why is nobody ever on

Go down 
+3
Micra_Ryuuu
ryft
Cartmanblues
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Cartmanblues

Why is nobody ever on Empty
PostSubject: Why is nobody ever on   Why is nobody ever on Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:58 pm

Almost always when I check to see if anyone's on the server, it's 0/16. Mad GET ON THE SERVER NAO AND LETS MAKE SUM STUFF
Back to top Go down
ryft

ryft

PostSubject: Re: Why is nobody ever on   Why is nobody ever on Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:55 pm

I am thinking maybe our server is cluttered again and its turning people away from building things because they are less noticeable... or else the game is starting to get old lol. I bet if there is a new update, people would come back. I would hate to increase the size of the server because it might mess some people up... I may make it a poll on here though sometime.
Back to top Go down
Micra_Ryuuu

Micra_Ryuuu

PostSubject: Re: Why is nobody ever on   Why is nobody ever on Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 11:10 pm

Im taking going less on Miecraft due to major assesments that I need to study for and I release built up tension by playing Gears of War 2 every now and again also to add they have double experience so its a great time to get my level up. Once these assesments get out of the way I can relax for a little and build on minecraft.
Back to top Go down
Ninku

PostSubject: Re: Why is nobody ever on   Why is nobody ever on Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 1:12 pm

overtime. lots and lots of overtime. but my check is gonna be like 4x what it normally is :-D
and i'm dying to get back on. I have many many hours of work ahead of me in minecraft planned already lol
Back to top Go down
SirGilgamesh

SirGilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Why is nobody ever on   Why is nobody ever on Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 4:05 am

I log on when I can, but an MMO my friend showed me the other day has since gotten 90+% of my attention. ^^; I just logged on and repaired very little as I have to be up rather early tomorrow to greet our internet person, hopefully they'll fix it (been going down every night for a week now for periods at a time). u_u
Back to top Go down
Ninku

PostSubject: Re: Why is nobody ever on   Why is nobody ever on Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 9:36 pm

Which mmo are you playing?
Back to top Go down
SirGilgamesh

SirGilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Why is nobody ever on   Why is nobody ever on Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 2:05 am

Atlantica. =P
It's quite good for a free mmo. ^^
Back to top Go down
xXx

PostSubject: Re: Why is nobody ever on   Why is nobody ever on Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 5:56 am

I work too much
Back to top Go down
pressure77

PostSubject: Re: Why is nobody ever on?   Why is nobody ever on Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 1:09 pm

SirGilgamesh wrote:
Atlantica. =P
It's quite good for a free mmo. ^^

Gilgamesh, what's your Atlantica UN? I'll use you as my referral.
Back to top Go down
SirGilgamesh

SirGilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Why is nobody ever on   Why is nobody ever on Icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:39 pm

You'll never be able to guess what it is, it's sooo very creative and sneaky! Cool

Actually it's just "SirGilgamesh". Funny how that works, am I right? XD

EDIT: You may want to know that I play on the Sikyon server as well. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Why is nobody ever on   Why is nobody ever on Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why is nobody ever on
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unobtainium - Minecraft Server :: General Discussions-
Jump to: