Unobtainium - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unobtainium - Minecraft Server

Minecraft Server Forums

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Unobtainium's forum! Please read the rules and be respectful to everyone. If you need any ideas for something to build, check out the suggestions forum. Have fun!

New spawn prison

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
bjzaba

bjzaba

New spawn prison Empty
PostSubject: New spawn prison   New spawn prison Icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 8:58 pm

Don't freak out when you spawn into the map next. My new 6x6x3 spawn prison is completely glitch proof. During my travels I have learned the art of building honeycomb prisons. The levels above the prison house a series of cells, which trap those who try to glitch out.

The advantages of building a larger prison are as follows:
- the newcomers are free to move about the prison, making for a more enjoyable experience as they wait to be let free.
- it prevents people from spawning on top of each other, which looks crap.
- you can see the names of the newcomers, which allows you to see who is in the spawn prison, and who is not. This can be useful if you want to let in one person and kick the rest.
Back to top Go down
http://brontosaurus.deviantart.com
ryft

ryft

New spawn prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: New spawn prison   New spawn prison Icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 3:58 pm

Hopefully it will help but another problem is that anyone that has the flying program can hack out... because it has a function that moves your spawn location up 3 blocks every time you press it lol. There's pretty much nothing we can to make it totally inescapable but every little bit helps. =)
Back to top Go down
Ninku

New spawn prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: New spawn prison   New spawn prison Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 5:27 pm

first rule about spawn hacks: DONT TALK ABOUT SPAWN HACKS!
Back to top Go down
gsf600y

gsf600y

New spawn prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: New spawn prison   New spawn prison Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 12:29 am

It was back to the normal size when I checked last night ?
Back to top Go down
ryft

ryft

New spawn prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: New spawn prison   New spawn prison Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:32 pm

Yeah one of the ops changed it back because they didn't see how it made sense... not sure who it was though.
Back to top Go down
d3450

d3450

New spawn prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: New spawn prison   New spawn prison Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:46 pm

I personally think that the new prison is much better because you can move more tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New spawn prison Empty
PostSubject: Re: New spawn prison   New spawn prison Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New spawn prison
Page 1 of 1