Unobtainium - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unobtainium - Minecraft Server

Minecraft Server Forums

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Unobtainium's forum! Please read the rules and be respectful to everyone. If you need any ideas for something to build, check out the suggestions forum. Have fun!

Removal suggestions`

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mechmanai

mechmanai

Removal suggestions` Empty
PostSubject: Removal suggestions`   Removal suggestions` Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:01 pm

So as I slowely traught my happy butt through the server, I've taken a few screen shots of this around the server that have caught my attention...in a negative way, here's a few suggestions of things, including reasons why, that they should be removed, of course, this is up to the discretion of the board, and all it's members, so may the democracy begin!

Removal suggestions` 58ccdc68
This seems to take up space, and really should doesn't seem like something that is large or took to long to creat, and it's taking up space

Removal suggestions` Cart
This is about the Cartman Blues, LOL, the large block of concrete in the sky, and the yellow arrow.
As I have never seen Cartman Blues, I believe that it should be removed.
The large block of concret does not seem to have a purpose, other than being there, and the yellow arrow...is just there

Removal suggestions` Cube
Although I'm sure this took awhile, it seems to be another thing that...well...I don't know, it's aesthetically pleasing, and I believe that it should be removed just for the fact of how large it is.

Removal suggestions` Dice
Another non-aesthetically pleasing item, the size, and the fact that it looks rather mis-colored are grounds for removal, atleast I believe so.

Removal suggestions` EmptyBasement
This is over by the large N Block, going down into it, it is unfinished and leads nowhere

Removal suggestions` F
This is about both the F (which I assume was going to be for Facebook) and the large...table thing, they both seem to just be there.

Removal suggestions` Hole
I don't remember where this is, perse, but if I remember correctly, it's just a large, empty, unfinished hole.

Removal suggestions` MAZE
Although yes, this looks really cool, I can admit that, but that fact is that it takes up alot of space of isn't really anything.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/Dylan_Is_Confused
mechmanai

mechmanai

PostSubject: Re: Removal suggestions`   Removal suggestions` Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 7:07 pm

Removal suggestions` Old
Another sign, I assume this WAS going to be a new sign stating when we're in or not, but since the server is set to private, I don't see why we need either of them.

Removal suggestions` Terrace
I have no idea what this is, or what it was going to be, but it's there.

Removal suggestions` Thing
Appears to be stairs, or something along those lines.

Removal suggestions` Castle
Large, empty, possibly unfinished castle.

Removal suggestions` Knwo
I assume this is an hour glass, but I still believe it should be taken down, but that's just my opinion

Removal suggestions` Man
Large, orange, stick figure man, Mbloker suggested I post this.

Removal suggestions` Scotty
This is about all three items in the picture, Scotty, the leafy thing, which is connected to the OPium thing, which is practically empty, and could possibly have been someone's fort at one point

Removal suggestions` Untitled
I have no idea...

Removal suggestions` Yellow
Large glass structure, leads to nowhere
Back to top Go down
Mbloker

Mbloker

PostSubject: Re: Removal suggestions`   Removal suggestions` Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 8:02 pm

The ' the large block of concrete in the sky, and the yellow arrow.
The large block of concret does not seem to have a purpose, other than being there, and the yellow arrow...is just there'
Is part of something. Abloker has made. It's from a old video game that he used to play along with the green dragon. In this game you where the block and the ''arrow' was your spear and you where out on a quest to kill the dragon [the green thing right next to it] so i would perfer you not to take this down because one this is my big brothers work and two it is not taking up much space. So I'm Telling you as a sister to my brother, DO NOT TAKE IT DOWN!!!
Back to top Go down
gsf600y

gsf600y

PostSubject: Re: Removal suggestions`   Removal suggestions` Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:37 am

I agree with most of those mech, but not:
The rubiks cube thing
The castle looking thing.
THe maze.
The orange stickman.

I think those things should stay.
I'm off to delete some of my own crappy buildings though.......
Back to top Go down
d3450

d3450

PostSubject: Re: Removal suggestions`   Removal suggestions` Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 4:43 am

The reason the castle isn't finished is because it's MoDx's. And because he is the brother of arxx he won't be on the server much more
Back to top Go down
Ninku

PostSubject: Re: Removal suggestions`   Removal suggestions` Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:49 am

Do not delete:

The rubiks cube
The dice (these will both be floating over water once i hollow out the ground above my lair in front of spongbob so they will look better than a building would)
The dragon thinger Mbloker was talking about
The exclamation point ! sign
The giant pink skateboard
The watery maze thing
The Cartmanblues sign (he made spongebob so if you see him you can ask him to move the sign but dont delete it yourself)
The castle
The orange man (as per GSF in the post above)

Basically if you can recognize what it is it is probably not going to be deleted. If you have a really great idea that can only be done in the specific space one of these things takes up then we can discuss moving it to another location.

The other stuff I'd like to take a closer look at ingame before saying one way or the other.
Back to top Go down
mechmanai

mechmanai

PostSubject: Re: Removal suggestions`   Removal suggestions` Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 2:19 pm

This isn't just for my own suggetions, all of you can post your own deletion suggetions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Removal suggestions`   Removal suggestions` Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Removal suggestions`
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unobtainium - Minecraft Server :: Suggestions and Requests-
Jump to: