Unobtainium - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unobtainium - Minecraft Server

Minecraft Server Forums

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Unobtainium's forum! Please read the rules and be respectful to everyone. If you need any ideas for something to build, check out the suggestions forum. Have fun!

Requesting things to be moved

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mbloker

Mbloker

Requesting things to be moved Empty
PostSubject: Requesting things to be moved   Requesting things to be moved Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:16 pm

Will the owner of this plase move it over, so it does not cover up half of spock? please and thanks you.
Requesting things to be moved 2qajvqa
Back to top Go down
pressure77

PostSubject: wellll   Requesting things to be moved Icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 12:21 am

It's not my SOS brigade badge, but in all honesty, it was there first. I think you should move your Spock over.
Back to top Go down
smooz

PostSubject: Re: Requesting things to be moved   Requesting things to be moved Icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 7:06 pm

I made it. As Pressure says, it was there first, so, sorry, it would be a pain to move it. I'd rather not.
Back to top Go down
Mbloker

Mbloker

PostSubject: Re: Requesting things to be moved   Requesting things to be moved Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:09 am

Fine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requesting things to be moved   Requesting things to be moved Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Requesting things to be moved
Page 1 of 1