Unobtainium - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unobtainium - Minecraft Server

Minecraft Server Forums

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Unobtainium's forum! Please read the rules and be respectful to everyone. If you need any ideas for something to build, check out the suggestions forum. Have fun!

Recent updates to the game, what do you think?

Go down 

New features
Yay!
Recent updates to the game, what do you think? Vote_lcap20%Recent updates to the game, what do you think? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Nay!
Recent updates to the game, what do you think? Vote_lcap20%Recent updates to the game, what do you think? Vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Gay!
Recent updates to the game, what do you think? Vote_lcap0%Recent updates to the game, what do you think? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Smooz, you're the only person still here, shut up.
Recent updates to the game, what do you think? Vote_lcap60%Recent updates to the game, what do you think? Vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
smooz

Recent updates to the game, what do you think? Empty
PostSubject: Recent updates to the game, what do you think?   Recent updates to the game, what do you think? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 30, 2009 5:28 pm

As far as the two people that still read these forums, what do you think of the recent updates to Minecraft?

New blocks, hacks disabled, smoother framerate (or so they claim), and most notably, survivalmode's overhaul and free alpha.

My take on it all is that I find myself disliking the game now. I never did care for survival, and though creative didnt change -that- much, removing hacks basically means that it's harder to effectively build or explore.

Is unob gonna be updated? (or has it already, haven't been able to check the last few days)

Also, happy halloween in 33 minutes, for me at least.
Back to top Go down

Recent updates to the game, what do you think?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unobtainium - Minecraft Server :: General Discussions-
Jump to: