Unobtainium - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unobtainium - Minecraft Server

Minecraft Server Forums

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Unobtainium's forum! Please read the rules and be respectful to everyone. If you need any ideas for something to build, check out the suggestions forum. Have fun!

Probably down for good.

Go down 
+4
SirGilgamesh
Mbloker
pressure77
ryft
8 posters
AuthorMessage
ryft

ryft

Probably down for good. Empty
PostSubject: Probably down for good.   Probably down for good. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:00 am

The subject explains it all. Neither I or my roommates are interested in running this server anymore. We just do not have a dedicated enough computer and it does use a decent amount of resources. If anyone wants the latest map file I have, post here or give me a PM and I will give you a link. It was great playing with you guys and being an OP. Your dedication and creativity was always amazing. If anyone ever wants to chat, you can add me on msn... it should be on here. Hope you had fun.

Now go do something else, you losers! Cool
Back to top Go down
pressure77

PostSubject: Re: Probably down for good.   Probably down for good. Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 2:41 pm

Sad day. I may run a server under the Unobtainium name when multiplayer survival is released, I think we can do great things in survival, for anyone who wants to. It may bring some life back to the server, if anything.
Back to top Go down
Mbloker

Mbloker

PostSubject: Re: Probably down for good.   Probably down for good. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:43 am

I agree, it is a very sad day. i will miss the sever very much so. =(
Back to top Go down
SirGilgamesh

SirGilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Probably down for good.   Probably down for good. Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 7:48 am

I had a feeling this was the case, still... it was fun while it lasted, that's for sure. ^^

Pressure, I'd totally still be up for hanging out with anyone from Unobtainium when m. survival comes out. That'd be awesome.

Anyway, hope everyone has/had some happy holidays and I'll check back occasionaly for anything new. =D
Back to top Go down
Mbloker

Mbloker

PostSubject: Re: Probably down for good.   Probably down for good. Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 12:09 am

Sir, may i have your E-mail or somthing so i can keep in contact?

Also for anyone else if they want to txt me or e-mail me to keep in touch...

(503) 887-5506 OR Malloribloker@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Micra_Ryuuu

Micra_Ryuuu

PostSubject: RE:   Probably down for good. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 9:54 am

It is sad even though I may be late ive been really busy and finally had time for minecraft again, I guess not much can be helped, I could try running the server again for a while but im not sure how well it would run plus im not in the states, Sad.
Back to top Go down
Cartmanblues

PostSubject: Re: Probably down for good.   Probably down for good. Icon_minitimeSat May 15, 2010 11:15 pm

Any way I can have the map file?

bluesbrother2394@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
ryft

ryft

PostSubject: Re: Probably down for good.   Probably down for good. Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 8:12 pm

Sent you an email. Enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Cartmanblues

PostSubject: Re: Probably down for good.   Probably down for good. Icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 11:10 pm

If someone can help me, I'll run the server again! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Snipey

PostSubject: Re: Probably down for good.   Probably down for good. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 6:48 am

id love the server files please
i am making a come back and would like my old home back
so when you get time, let me know cuz i would like the files

Email's
Snipey1@live.com
Back to top Go down
ryft

ryft

PostSubject: Re: Probably down for good.   Probably down for good. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:26 pm

Emailed you Snipey. Every time I get on here I have to try to remember my password lol.

EDIT: Tried to email it but it gave me an error for some reason. I copy and pasted the address so not sure whats wrong. Do you have another email?
Back to top Go down
Snipey

PostSubject: Re: Probably down for good.   Probably down for good. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 28, 2010 4:28 pm

um duquette@live.com if that dont work. try
jpizzino@tampabay.rr.com

Edit just let me know which one its ends too
Back to top Go down
ryft

ryft

PostSubject: Re: Probably down for good.   Probably down for good. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 9:31 pm

Sent it to the first email... and just to make things easier, I decided to upload all the server files. All you need to do is edit the server properties files to whatever you wanna use (port, etc) and do your port forwarding on your router. Be sure to add your name to the admin list too.

NOTE: Don't edit the lines in the start server.bat file. It has to be set to 512 to run the increased size map file we used. Have fun. =)

Unobtainium Server Files
Back to top Go down
TRICK

TRICK

PostSubject: Re: Probably down for good.   Probably down for good. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 11:34 pm

What happened to the server. I noticed it was down. Kewk
Back to top Go down
http://www.camancheclan.com
TRICK

TRICK

PostSubject: Re: Probably down for good.   Probably down for good. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2020 11:35 pm

What happened to the server. I noticed it was down. Kewk
Back to top Go down
http://www.camancheclan.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Probably down for good.   Probably down for good. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Probably down for good.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unobtainium - Minecraft Server :: General Discussions-
Jump to: