Unobtainium - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unobtainium - Minecraft Server

Minecraft Server Forums

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Unobtainium's forum! Please read the rules and be respectful to everyone. If you need any ideas for something to build, check out the suggestions forum. Have fun!

Does anyone still exist?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
pressure77

Does anyone still exist? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone still exist?   Does anyone still exist? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:18 am

This forum has long been deserted, so I'm not sure if anyone will know (or notice) if I post here.

A few things:

1. I remember a few of us said we'd come back and try starting a new server when survival came out. Dunno if anyone's still up for that, but I certainly would be.

2. I was wondering if possibly anyone still had a copy of the map file. I'm pretty nostalgic about all the stuff I/we built, and I'd like to explore it some more.

If you're interested in either, you can email me:
pressure77@gmail.com

But for the most part I'll just assume everyone's long gone Razz
Back to top Go down
SirGilgamesh

SirGilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone still exist?   Does anyone still exist? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:35 am

Holy carp, I certainly don't know what persuaded me to come back here today, but I did.

I believe I was one of the few that were still around when we were talking about all having a server when survival came out and my mind has not been changed about that. Sadly I am not capable of hosting said server as I only have a terribad laptop. I wonder if anyone still has the old level as well; so many awesome things were made there. Cool

I doubt much will come of us getting in contact server-wise, but it'll just be nice to talk again. Razz
-SirGil

PS: Email/MSN IM: SirGilgamesh@live.com
Back to top Go down
Snipey

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone still exist?   Does anyone still exist? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 3:18 pm

Hey guys Smile
And i have a copy of the map Wink
If u guys are looking for a good beta server. i play on called imdeity its a great server and if u wanna check it post on link below in the format and u can get whitelisted.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/172352-%E2%98%85%E2%98%85%E2%98%85-imdeity-kingdoms-%E2%98%85%E2%98%85%E2%98%85-247townyeconomyplayer-shopmcmmoant-griefmobsts120-slots16/
Back to top Go down
ryft

ryft

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone still exist?   Does anyone still exist? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:13 pm

Phew... well I was finally able to get my password reset... dumb security settings... but no I don't really play minecraft that much anymore. I DID play around with turning the old creative server into a survival one and sort of succeeded... I wasn't able to keep the same size but the top layer of the server survived. If anyone ever wants to check it out, I can try to throw it up. Add me on a messenger or something. I can also hand out the old map file if anyone is interested. I was trying to get the old server up and running again just to show it to some friends but it was acting weird. EDIT: I managed to get the old server working with a custom loader! If anyone wants to run around again, just lemme know!

MSN: Ryft@30gigs.com

or email is ryftness@gmail.com.

Me, Bajuba, and Gaiadin played around with Terraria a lot also. If you don't know what that is, it's kind of like a 2D Minecraft but with more of an emphasis on combat.

I think its awesome you guys still come around here every once in awhile... just shows what a cool community we had. Very Happy

EDIT: Oh I forgot to mention that there has been a video of our server on youtube for awhile now... I kind of found it by accident and totally forgot someone had taken it.

[b]
Back to top Go down
Mbloker

Mbloker

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone still exist?   Does anyone still exist? Icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 3:51 pm

Whats up yall? wow it's been a second for sure. I miss all of you and i would love to play again, i just can't do survival mood. Conedawg tried to get me to like it but i just not stop dyeing lmao. but yeah keep me updated.

E-mail: Malloribloker@Gmail.com

P.S. Ryft watching that video makes me cry, i miss Unobtainium. =(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone still exist?   Does anyone still exist? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone still exist?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Unobtainium - Minecraft Server :: General Discussions-
Jump to: