Unobtainium - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unobtainium - Minecraft Server

Minecraft Server Forums

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Unobtainium's forum! Please read the rules and be respectful to everyone. If you need any ideas for something to build, check out the suggestions forum. Have fun!

Bjzaba's Awesome Creations

Go down 
AuthorMessage
bjzaba

bjzaba

Bjzaba's Awesome Creations Empty
PostSubject: Bjzaba's Awesome Creations   Bjzaba's Awesome Creations Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 3:24 am

Smooz and I helped to extend the road on the old map, and to direct the 'slaves' (Very Happy) constructing it... it was a great feeling to direct the four newbies and - that road ploughed through the landscape at an amazing pace! As the saying goes, "many hands make light work".

I constructed the spleef arena, complete with viewing deck for spectators. Unfortunately I've not seen that top level used for anyone besides myself. Its actually great fun to watch people play from above. Remember to reset the board after you play.

Following smooz's lead, I created my own secret lair deep under the map. Unfortunately the ryft kept increasing the height of the map, so poor smooz and I had to keep extending our lairs downwards to make full use of the space. Eventually, ryft extended the height to 512 blocks high and smooz gave up Razz. Luckily, with the help of another OP (I think it was stoked... please tell me who you are!) we drilled down right to the bottom to create a huge vertical chamber. Glitch lifts line the sides to make it easier to get to the top, given its great height. I have now opened it up for all OPs (I can't possibly hope to fill it all myself!). Just remember the building codes: Don't obstruct the main shaft, and if you tunnel into the walls always line them with adminium, to prevent greifer attacks. A flood would be disastrous.

I recently constructed the checkers stadium, for the enjoyment of all. I was the architect, but I got some good help from stoked, some random French dude, and briefly xXx. Thanks guys! Its really fun to play on such a huge board. Just remember, as with the spleef arena, reset the board after you play.

I will post images later, when I have the time.
Back to top Go down
http://brontosaurus.deviantart.com

Bjzaba's Awesome Creations
Page 1 of 1