Unobtainium - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unobtainium - Minecraft Server

Minecraft Server Forums

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Unobtainium's forum! Please read the rules and be respectful to everyone. If you need any ideas for something to build, check out the suggestions forum. Have fun!

Biggest (and most awesome) sprite I've ever made. =D

Go down 
+3
ryft
d3450
SirGilgamesh
7 posters
AuthorMessage
SirGilgamesh

SirGilgamesh

Biggest (and most awesome) sprite I've ever made. =D Empty
PostSubject: Biggest (and most awesome) sprite I've ever made. =D   Biggest (and most awesome) sprite I've ever made. =D Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:24 am

GENTLEMAN, BEHOLD!
This is Golbez, and if you don't already know him, do yourself a favor and play through Final Fantasy 4. Seriously, don't keep reading, go NOW. (PS: the other sprites in this shot were all made by me as well. ^^)
Biggest (and most awesome) sprite I've ever made. =D Golbez10
Back to top Go down
d3450

d3450

PostSubject: Re: Biggest (and most awesome) sprite I've ever made. =D   Biggest (and most awesome) sprite I've ever made. =D Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:26 am

That must have taken hours to make... I thought the Samus was tall when i first saw that xD
Back to top Go down
SirGilgamesh

SirGilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Biggest (and most awesome) sprite I've ever made. =D   Biggest (and most awesome) sprite I've ever made. =D Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:54 am

Only around 4-5 I believe. With limited interuption that is. =P
Back to top Go down
ryft

ryft

PostSubject: Re: Biggest (and most awesome) sprite I've ever made. =D   Biggest (and most awesome) sprite I've ever made. =D Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:47 pm

Holy.. I was going to make that... I had like 3 rows done and someone built a rabite right next to it lol. I really didn't feel like I was going to finish it anyway.... very nice man!
Back to top Go down
Mbloker

Mbloker

PostSubject: Re: Biggest (and most awesome) sprite I've ever made. =D   Biggest (and most awesome) sprite I've ever made. =D Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:34 pm

So you did have enough room. See i knew you would. Very Happy
But last time i was on your where just starting the bottom half. My oh My. That i one Huge Boss. lol. affraid
Back to top Go down
Ninku

PostSubject: Re: Biggest (and most awesome) sprite I've ever made. =D   Biggest (and most awesome) sprite I've ever made. =D Icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 7:17 pm

One of the best bosses of all time. Also one of the best sprites of all time. Great job Sir Gilgamesh! Definitely a trophy piece.
Back to top Go down
Miketron

PostSubject: Re: Biggest (and most awesome) sprite I've ever made. =D   Biggest (and most awesome) sprite I've ever made. =D Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:25 pm

Good Lord. Someone wrote "EPIC" beside the spawn jail, and off in the distance behind it you can see Golbez. Lolz.

Walking up to him with the draw distance fog is fun too.

Incredible piece, I gotta say.
Back to top Go down
gsf600y

gsf600y

PostSubject: Re: Biggest (and most awesome) sprite I've ever made. =D   Biggest (and most awesome) sprite I've ever made. =D Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 1:46 pm

Its not all about size you know SirGilgamesh Wink
Back to top Go down
Miketron

PostSubject: Re: Biggest (and most awesome) sprite I've ever made. =D   Biggest (and most awesome) sprite I've ever made. =D Icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 6:22 pm

I think I fixed your dude's griefed shoulder. I'm not sure about the coloring, cause I'm not very good at it, but it looks alright to me. Smile
Back to top Go down
SirGilgamesh

SirGilgamesh

PostSubject: Re: Biggest (and most awesome) sprite I've ever made. =D   Biggest (and most awesome) sprite I've ever made. =D Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:35 am

ryft wrote:
Holy.. I was going to make that... I had like 3 rows done and someone built a rabite right next to it lol. I really didn't feel like I was going to finish it anyway.... very nice man!

Heh. You're the only reason I actually went about making him. I kept on hoping to see him made sometime when I logged onto the server but never saw him. Thus I decided to make him myself. ^^ So credits go to you for putting the idea in my mind. =P

Ninku wrote:
One of the best bosses of all time. Also one of the best sprites of all time. Great job Sir Gilgamesh! Definitely a trophy piece.

Why, thank you. FF 4 was the first one I played and I'm glad it hasn't lost its charm after so many years (and remakes Wink ).

Miketron wrote:
I think I fixed your dude's griefed shoulder. I'm not sure about the coloring, cause I'm not very good at it, but it looks alright to me. Smile

Thanks for fixin' him. ^^
You appear to have done a good job of it, because when I next checked on him, it looked fine. =P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Biggest (and most awesome) sprite I've ever made. =D   Biggest (and most awesome) sprite I've ever made. =D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Biggest (and most awesome) sprite I've ever made. =D
Page 1 of 1