Unobtainium - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unobtainium - Minecraft Server

Minecraft Server Forums

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Unobtainium's forum! Please read the rules and be respectful to everyone. If you need any ideas for something to build, check out the suggestions forum. Have fun!

New Griefing! Rollback desperately needed

Go down 
+2
ryft
Cartmanblues
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Cartmanblues

New Griefing! Rollback desperately needed Empty
PostSubject: New Griefing! Rollback desperately needed   New Griefing! Rollback desperately needed Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:07 pm

Here's what I know:

-It happened between 6 PM and 7:30 PM Central time.
-OP was involved in maybe this griefing, but definitely the last one.
-By being involved I mean they griefed, themselves or let griefers grief and not serve some cold justice.
-Gilgamesh's and my rooms in his hotel are griefed, and Named's has one thing that's griefed.
-Also, the sponges are rearranged, deleted, etc, leading me to believe someone plans to flood the hotel.
-Spongebob is griefed. Spawn point stairs are griefed. Many other things too.

So we need a rollback definitely. I think we should figure who's been doing this, before they do something worse. I have a feeling it's the same person causing this without being punished.
Back to top Go down
ryft

ryft

PostSubject: Re: New Griefing! Rollback desperately needed   New Griefing! Rollback desperately needed Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 8:55 pm

Sorry about this guys... This game is a pain in the #$% to maintain... especially with all the idiot people obviously running around. I am rolling it back to before it was griefed and I have removed a few names from the OP list that I haven't seen on in awhile.
Back to top Go down
Cartmanblues

PostSubject: Re: New Griefing! Rollback desperately needed   New Griefing! Rollback desperately needed Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 9:36 pm

I hate to point fingers but me and SirGilgamesh suspect shawnachu
Back to top Go down
ryft

ryft

PostSubject: Re: New Griefing! Rollback desperately needed   New Griefing! Rollback desperately needed Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:37 pm

Well I hate for this to become a blame game... and Shawnachu has been a loyal member for awhile and has made many contributions. I assure you guys if OP griefing happens again, I will review the server log extensively to narrow down who it could be.
Back to top Go down
Cartmanblues

PostSubject: Re: New Griefing! Rollback desperately needed   New Griefing! Rollback desperately needed Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 11:44 pm

Well we need to solve this before it gets out of hand. I apologize for putting the blame on shawnachu if he didn't do it.
Back to top Go down
gsf600y

gsf600y

PostSubject: Re: New Griefing! Rollback desperately needed   New Griefing! Rollback desperately needed Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:29 am

Me and Goldfishmoo discovered a lot of greifing in the hotel when we were logged on last night (I logged off 22:00 UK time).
A lot of flooring and walls were damaged. Whilst repairing the floor, I know I missed a couple of sponges off.
We repaired most of the walls to each room, but it was hard to say how things within each room were before.
Back to top Go down
Cartmanblues

PostSubject: Re: New Griefing! Rollback desperately needed   New Griefing! Rollback desperately needed Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:05 am

Also someone deleted CB off of the wall in Micra's hotel and now someone took my room! Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Micra_Ryuuu

Micra_Ryuuu

PostSubject: Re: New Griefing! Rollback desperately needed   New Griefing! Rollback desperately needed Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 1:14 am

Cartmanblues wrote:
Also someone deleted CB off of the wall in Micra's hotel and now someone took my room! Mad Mad Mad Mad

Who took it we can move them, theres 2 people that have floors that aren't admin.
Back to top Go down
d3450

d3450

PostSubject: New Griefing! Rollback desperately needed   New Griefing! Rollback desperately needed Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 3:36 am

Haven't you guys ever thought that the person deleting the admincrete could have hacks?
Back to top Go down
goldfishmoo

goldfishmoo

PostSubject: Re: New Griefing! Rollback desperately needed   New Griefing! Rollback desperately needed Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:03 am

d3450 wrote:
Haven't you guys ever thought that the person deleting the admincrete could have hacks?

We aren't aware of any hacks that allow them to delete them on the server, only on their client so it allows them to pass through them.
Back to top Go down
Cartmanblues

PostSubject: Re: New Griefing! Rollback desperately needed   New Griefing! Rollback desperately needed Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:40 pm

Micra_Ryuuu wrote:
Cartmanblues wrote:

Who took it we can move them, theres 2 people that have floors that aren't admin.
Right above Pimp or Goldfishmoo whichever is higher
Back to top Go down
gsf600y

gsf600y

PostSubject: Re: New Griefing! Rollback desperately needed   New Griefing! Rollback desperately needed Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:21 am

I thought I was just above pimp or goldfish? Can't remember. It was totally empty when I started. I'm sure I've seen some more free floors though.
Back to top Go down
Cartmanblues

PostSubject: Re: New Griefing! Rollback desperately needed   New Griefing! Rollback desperately needed Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 1:42 am

Well someone made it nearly impossible to get to the next flight of stairs by blocking it sorta, so I'll stick with a lower floor.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Griefing! Rollback desperately needed   New Griefing! Rollback desperately needed Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Griefing! Rollback desperately needed
Page 1 of 1