Unobtainium - Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unobtainium - Minecraft Server

Minecraft Server Forums

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to Unobtainium's forum! Please read the rules and be respectful to everyone. If you need any ideas for something to build, check out the suggestions forum. Have fun!

Some griefing.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TRICK

TRICK

Some griefing. Empty
PostSubject: Some griefing.   Some griefing. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:09 am

Some griefing.

Came in and there was another user: Samewise.

Came in and say "Samwise?" and he imediatly left.
Somethings i noticed that were griefed was :

Pikachu
Toadstool
red and wood box thing
A couple pools
The FFA building
Few other objects.
I do believe that we (Me and Mblocker) has repaired everything, atleast what we saw. There wasnt too much damage done and i think i caught hi pretty fast.
I signed on at 2:26 am and thats when he left as soon as i said something. I dont believe that a restore to a back up is neccessary but i just wanted to let you all know and to check logs to make sure thats who it was before any actions should be taken. any questions hit me up and keep an eye out for anything else that may have been touched.
Back to top Go down
http://www.camancheclan.com
Mbloker

Mbloker

Some griefing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some griefing.   Some griefing. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 3:15 am

Also the Ban hammer.

But he mostly coverd the rest. And it's Bloker. no 'C' =/ lol
Back to top Go down
TRICK

TRICK

Some griefing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some griefing.   Some griefing. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:01 am

Lol sorry mbloker. I found a few more things, think he was in the middle of flooding the underground hotel when i came in. I fixed what i saw and sponged it up. Found a few other areas and u fixed/sponged it all up. one thing i didnt fix or attempt to fix was the pieces off they took off of the golbez. Only his shoulder missing i believe. But i am heading to bed and got what i can.
Back to top Go down
http://www.camancheclan.com
Sponsored content

Some griefing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some griefing.   Some griefing. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some griefing.
Page 1 of 1